[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/R
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Dec 11 18:53:40 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/math/R: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/math/R/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
* Package help is now converted from Rd by the R-based converters
that were first introduced in 2.9.0.
* HTML help is now generated dynamically using an HTTP server
running in the R process and listening on the loopback interface.
* polygon(), pdf() and postscript() now have a parameter
'fillOddEven' (default FALSE), which controls the mode used for
polygon fills of self-intersecting shapes.
* New debugonce() function; further,
getOption("deparse.max.lines") is now observed when debugging.
* plot() methods for "stepfun" and hence "ecdf" no longer plot
points by default for n >= 1000.
* [g]sub(*, perl=TRUE) now also supports '\E' in order to *end*
\U and \L case changes, thanks to a patch from Bill Dunlap.
* factor(), `levels<-`(), etc, now ensure that the resulting factor
levels are unique (as was always the implied intention). Factors
with duplicated levels are still constructible by low-level means,
but are now declared illegal.
* New print() (S3) method for class "function", also used for
auto-printing. Further, .Primitive functions now print and
* The print() and toLatex() methods for class "sessionInfo" now
show the locale in a nicer format and have arguments to
suppress locale information.
* In addition to previously only round(), there are other 'Math'
group (S3) methods for 'difftime', such as floor(), signif(), abs(), etc.
* For completeness, old.packages() and available.packages() allow
'type' to be specified (you could always specify 'available'
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.103 -r1.104 pkgsrc/math/R/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/math/R/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/math/R/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/math/R/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/math/R/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/math/R/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |