[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [pkgsrc-2009Q3] pkgsrc/devel/automake
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Fri Dec 11 13:37:15 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/automake [pkgsrc-2009Q3]: Makefile distinfo
Pullup ticket #2948 - requested by wiz
automake: security update
Revisions pulled up:
- devel/automake/Makefile 1.75
- devel/automake/distinfo 1.31
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Dec 9 14:39:18 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/automake: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.11.1:
Bugs fixed in 1.11.1:
- Lots of minor bugfixes.
* Bugs introduced by 1.11:
- The `parallel-tests' test driver works around a GNU make 3.80 bug with
trailing white space in the test list (`TESTS = foo $(EMPTY)').
* Long standing bugs:
- On Darwin 9, `pythondir' and `pyexecdir' pointed below `/Library/Python'
even if the `--prefix' argument pointed outside of a system directory.
AM_PATH_PYTHON has been fixed to ignore the value returned from python's
`get_python_lib' function if it points outside the configured prefix,
unless the `--prefix' argument was either `/usr' or below `/System'.
- The testsuite does not try to change the mode of `ltmain.sh' files from
a Libtool installation (symlinked to test directories) any more.
- AM_PROG_GCJ uses AC_CHECK_TOOLS to look for `gcj' now, so that prefixed
tools are preferred in a cross-compile setup.
- The distribution is tarred up with mode 755 now by the `dist*' targets.
This fixes a race condition where untrusted users could modify files
in the $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION) distdir before packing if the toplevel
build directory was world-searchable. This is CVE-2009-4029.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.74 -r18.104.22.168 pkgsrc/devel/automake/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r22.214.171.124 pkgsrc/devel/automake/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |