[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-locale-rails
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Mon Dec 7 11:23:58 UTC 2009
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/devel/ruby-locale-rails
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1260
Import ruby18-locale-rails-2.0.5 as devel/ruby-locale-rails.
Ruby-Locale for Ruby on Rails is the L10n library which works with
Ruby on Rails 2.2.
It supports Rails i18n and have the features below:
* Auto-Detect the client locale
* Detect candidate locales from supported locales by the application.
* Localized Routes
* Localized Action/Fragment cache
* Localized view template files
* I18n.t fallback to localized message candidates.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |