[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Dec 6 15:29:36 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.6.3, provided by Fredrik Pettai in PR 42333:
* Bugfix: allow for unknown resource records in zonefile with rdlen=0.
* Bugfix: also mark an RR as question if it comes from the wire
* Bugfix: NSEC3 bitmap contained NSEC
* Bugfix: Inherit class when creating signatures
* Fix Makefile patch from Havard Eidnes, better install.sh usage.
* Fix parse error on SOA serial of 2910532839.
Fix print of ';' and readback of '\;' in names, also for '\\'.
Fix parse of '\(' and '\)' in names. Also for file read. Also '\.'
* Fix signature creation when TTLs are different for RRs in RRset.
* bug273: fix so EDNS rdata is included in pkt to wire conversion.
* bug274: fix use of c++ keyword 'class' for RR class in the code.
* bug275: fix memory leak of packet edns rdata.
* Fix timeout procedure for TCP and AXFR on Solaris.
* Fix occasional NSEC bitmap bogus
* Fix rr comparing (was in reversed order since 1.6.0)
* bug278: fix parsing HINFO rdata (and other cases).
* Fix previous owner name: also pick up if owner name is @.
* RFC5702: enabled sha2 functions by default. This requires OpenSSL
0.9.8 or higher.
Reason for this default is the root to be signed with RSASHA256.
* Fix various LDNS RR parsing issues: IPSECKEY, WKS, NSAP, very long
* Fix: Make ldns_dname_is_subdomain case insensitive.
* Fix ldns-verify-zone so that address records at zone NS set are not
(Or glue records fall below delegation)
* Fix LOC RR altitude printing.
* Feature: Added period (e.g. '3m6d') support at explicit TTLs.
* Feature: DNSKEY rrset by default signed with minimal signatures
but -A option for ldns-signzone to sign it with all keys.
This makes the DNSKEY responses smaller for signed domains.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/net/ldns/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |