[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Dec 2 12:01:05 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.1:
telepathy-glib 0.9.1 (2009-10-15)
The "to quote Rob: sdflkaytliahdskljfhgaqgh;shf" release.
* Corrected the GLib dependency to 2.20 (this was also needed for 0.9.0,
but that fact was undocumented) (smcv)
* Corrected the error message given when a write-only D-Bus property
is read (Pekka Pessi)
* Work around GLib 2.20 being less const-correct than 2.22 (jonny)
* fd.o #23853: if a connection manager is discovered not to be running while
TpConnectionManager has a ListProtocols call in-flight, then a new instance
of the CM starts up and replies to that call, don't crash with an assertion
* If a connection manager returns error from GetParameters(), don't dereference
a NULL pointer and segfault (smcv)
* When asked to activate or introspect a connection manager, don't do anything
until we have at least worked out whether it was initially running, in order
to provide the documented behaviour (smcv)
* When getting parameter details from a running connection manager, consider
parameters called "password" or ending with "-password" to be secret even
if they lack the SECRET flag, as was already done when reading .manager
telepathy-glib 0.9.0 (2009-09-28)
The "purging all the lies" release.
* GLib 2.20 is now required.
* telepathy-glib now links to GIO as well as GLib and GObject (in practice
they're packaged together, and we already depended on a new enough GLib
version that it would come with GIO).
* TpAccountManager, TpAccount: add convenience API similar to libempathy's
(jonny, with contributions from wjt/danni/sjoerd/smcv)
* telepathy-glib now uses Automake 1.11's "silent rules" feature for
kernel-style output; as a result, we no longer use shave. If you were
previously using --enable-shave to get prettier output, use
--enable-silent-rules instead, and upgrade to Automake >= 1.11 if you will
be altering the build system. (jonny)
telepathy-glib 0.8.0 (2009-09-24)
The "line in the sand" release.
This release begins a bugfix-only 0.8.x branch, in which new API/ABI will no
longer be added; 0.9.x development releases will continue to be made from
the master branch.
Summary of API changes since 0.6.x:
* Since 0.7.35, it is no longer guaranteed that the self-handle in
TpBaseConnection is set to 0 when the state changes to DISCONNECTED;
instead, it remains valid until the connection is disposed. This will cause
assertion failures during disconnection in telepathy-sofiasip < 0.5.17 and
telepathy-gabble < 0.7.9.
Changes since 0.7.37:
* spec: update from 0.17.28 to 0.18.0 (no real changes) (smcv)
* ContactList example CM: fix a crash during shutdown (andrunko)
* StreamedMedia example CM: check for direction changes correctly (andrunko)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |