[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/geeklog
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Nov 30 15:44:45 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/geeklog: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches: patch-al patch-am patch-an patch-ao
Update www/geeklog package to 1.6.1.
New Features and Improvements
* Geeklog now lets you enter meta descriptions and meta keywords for the main
page, for stories, topics, static pages, and polls. Please note that these
meta tags may not be used by some search engines.
* You can now have one featured story per topic (for stories set to "Show
only in Topic").
* New autotags now allow you to embed polls in stories and everywhere else
where autotags are allowed.
* The Migrate option in the install script can now also be applied to an
existing database (i.e. you don't need to import a database dump to update
your URLs and paths).
* The Database Backup admin panel now includes options to optimize the
database and convert tables to InnoDB (MySQL only).
* Improved timezone support and let users actually set their own timezone.
* Minor security enhancements:
+ "Important" cookies (like the session cookies) are now created with the
HttpOnly flag set. This will help avoid some XSS attacks, provided your
browser supports this flag.
+ Template errors will now trigger the standard error handler instead of
exposing the template path.
+ Fixed inclusion protection for some of the Spam-X class files.
Please also see the list of theme changes.
* Fixed automatic closing of stories for comments after a certain amount of
days. If you need to re-open comments on stories that were closed due to
this bug, you can use this SQL request:
UPDATE gl_stories SET commentcode = 0, comment_expire = 0 WHERE commentcode
* The comment speed limit was being ignored.
* Fixed a bug in the Group Editor that didn't let you add groups to other
groups (this problem was only introduced in Geeklog 1.6.0).
* The admin group for the Static Pages plugin was created with a wrong name
in Geeklog 1.6.0 (fresh installs only).
* Several tweaks and minor fixes (e.g. compatibility with PHP 4) in the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches/patch-aj
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches/patch-al
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches/patch-am \
pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches/patch-an pkgsrc/www/geeklog/patches/patch-ao \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |