[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-OAuth
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Nov 21 15:23:14 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-OAuth: Makefile distinfo
Updating net/p5-Net-OAuth from 0.19 to 0.20
- Adjusting dependencies according to META.yml (see Upstream changes)
- Setting Module::Build as build type
0.20 Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:56:55 UTC
- Fixed http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=48867 - error in
synopsis - thanks Adam Taylor!
- Removed UTF8 double-encoding warning. Now Net::OAuth::Message::encode()
uses Encode::is_utf8() to determine if the input is already UTF-8 encoded.
If so, it runs decode_utf8() on it before sending it to uri_escape_utf8().
Thanks Hector Garcia Alvarez!
- Potentially fixed an issue found by Marc Mims, where HMAC_SHA1 was failing
to load, breaking some CPAN tests. Build.PL now explicitly requires
Digest::SHA1 and Encode. Hopefully that fixes it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-OAuth/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |