[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Nov 21 14:11:46 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime: Makefile distinfo
Updating www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime from 5.80013nb1 to 5.80014
- Adjusting dependencies
5.80014 2009-11-21 02:51:14
- Require MooseX::MethodAttributes 0.17. This in turn requires new
MooseX::Types to stop warnings in Moose 0.91, and correctly supports
role combination of roles containing attributed methods.
- Catalyst::Dispatcher::dispatch_types no longer throws deprecated warnings
as there is no recommended alternative.
- Improved the suggested fix warning when component resolution uses regex
fallback for fully qualified component names.
- Catalyst::Test::local_request sets ->request on the response.
- Log flush moved to the end of setup so that roles and plugins which
hook setup_finalize can log things and have them appear in application
startup, rather than with the first hit.
- Require a newer version of LWP to avoid failing tests.
- Stop warnings when actions are forwarded to during dispatch.
- Remove warnings for using Catalyst::Dispatcher->dispatch_types as this is
valid method to publicly call on the dispatcher.
- Args ($c->request->args) and CaptureArgs ($c->request->captrues)
passed to $c->uri_for with an action object ($c->action) will now
correctly round-trip when args or captures contain / as it is now
correctly uri encoded to %2F.
- Document no-args call to $c->uri_for.
- Document all top level application configuration parameters.
- Clarify how to fix actions in your application class (which is
deprecated and causes warnings).
- Pod fixes for ContextClosure.
- Fix documentation for go/visit to reference captures and arguments
in the correct order.
- Update $c->forward and $c->state documentation to address scalar
- Pod fix in Catalyst::Request (RT#51490)
- Pod fixes to refer to ::Controller:: rather than ::C:: as the latter
is deprecated (RT#51489)
- Added disable_component_resolution_regex_fallback config option to
switch off (deprecated) regex fallback for component resolution.
- Added an nginx-specific behavior to the FastCGI engine to allow
proper PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_NAME processing for non-root applications
- Enable Catalyst::Utils::home() to find home within Dist::Zilla built
- Added the Catalyst::Exception::Interface role defining the interface
exception classes need to implement.
- Added Catalyst::Exception::Basic as a basic implementation of
Catalyst::Exception::Interface and made the existing exception classes
Refactoring / cleanups:
- Remove documentation for the case_sensitive setting
- Warning is now emitted at application startup if the case_sensitive
setting is turned on. This setting is not used by anyone, not
believed to be useful and adds unnecessary complexity to controllers
and the dispatcher. If you are using this setting and have good reasons
why it should stay then you need to be shouting, now.
- Writing to $c->req->body now fails as doing this never makes sense.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |