[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-sip
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Nov 17 15:21:21 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/x11/py-sip: Makefile distinfo
Update to 4.9.1:
v4.9.1 23rd October 2009
- A bug fix release.
v4.9 26th September 2009
- Added support for __iter__ and __next__. (__next__ is used for Python v2
as well as v3.)
- Added the %API directive.
- Added the /API/ annotation.
- Added sipIsAPIEnabled() to the C API.
- Added sip.getapi() and sip.setapi() to the Python API.
- Added sip.ispyowned() to the Python API.
- Mapped types can now act as a namespace for enums and static methods.
- The /Array/ annotation can now be applied to classes and mapped types.
- The /NoArgParser/ annotation can now be applied to methods as well as
- Added the --arch flag to configure.py to specify which MacOS/X
architectures are built.
- SIP is now also licensed under the GPL v2 and v3.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/x11/py-sip/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/x11/py-sip/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |