[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Nov 11 08:58:28 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-DateTime-TimeZone from version 0.99 to version 1.04.
- This release is based on version 2009r of the Olson database. It includes
changes for Antarctica.
- This release is based on version 2009q of the Olson database. It includes
historical changes for Hong Kong, updates for Syria, and a new zone,
1.02 (I forgot to actually release this one)
- This release is based on version 2009p of the Olson database. The only
changes in this release are for Argentina. This release should produce the
same results as 1.01, but I did a new release just to keep up to date with
the Olson versions.
- This release is based on version 2009o of the Olson database. This release
has changes for Pakistan and Bangladesh. In addition, I have also applied
the Argentina patch again, as this has not been incorporated into the
official Olson data yet.
- The t/04local.t test file will be skipped on HPUX, which is a very weird
system. Suggested by Olivier MenguÃ?Â©. Fixes RT #50640.
- When installing this module on HPUX, it now adds DateTime::TimeZone::HPUX to
its prereqs so you can determine the local time zone. Suggested by Olivier
- This release adds a patch from Debian (http://bugs.debian.org/551195) for
Argentina. Argentina's idiotic government decided to change their DST rules
with two days notice. Pointer to patch from Gregor Herrman. Fixes RT #50590.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |