[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bzr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Tue Nov 10 19:31:32 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/bzr: Makefile distinfo
:Codename: Stability First
The first of our new ongoing bugfix-only stable releases has arrived. It
includes a collection of 12 bugfixes applied to bzr 2.0.0, but does not
include any of the feature development in the 2.1.0 series.
* ``bzr add`` in a tree that has files with ``\r`` or ``\n`` in the
filename will issue a warning and skip over those files.
(Robert Collins, #3918)
* bzr will attempt to authenticate with SSH servers that support
``keyboard-interactive`` auth but not ``password`` auth when using
Paramiko. (Andrew Bennetts, #433846)
* Fixed fetches from a stacked branch on a smart server that were failing
with some combinations of remote and local formats. This was causing
"unknown object type identifier 60" errors. (Andrew Bennetts, #427736)
* Fixed ``ObjectNotLocked`` errors when doing some log and diff operations
on branches via a smart server. (Andrew Bennetts, #389413)
* Handle things like ``bzr add foo`` and ``bzr rm foo`` when the tree is
at the root of a drive. ``osutils._cicp_canonical_relpath`` always
assumed that ``abspath()`` returned a path that did not have a trailing
``/``, but that is not true when working at the root of the filesystem.
(John Arbash Meinel, Jason Spashett, #322807)
* Hide deprecation warnings for 'final' releases for python2.6.
(John Arbash Meinel, #440062)
* Improve the time for ``bzr log DIR`` for 2a format repositories.
We had been using the same code path as for <2a formats, which required
iterating over all objects in all revisions.
(John Arbash Meinel, #374730)
* Make sure that we unlock the tree if we fail to create a TreeTransform
object when doing a merge, and there is limbo, or pending-deletions
directory. (Gary van der Merwe, #427773)
* Occasional IndexError on renamed files have been fixed. Operations that
set a full inventory in the working tree will now go via the
apply_inventory_delta code path which is simpler and easier to
understand than dirstates set_state_from_inventory method. This may
have a small performance impact on operations built on _write_inventory,
but such operations are already doing full tree scans, so no radical
performance change should be observed. (Robert Collins, #403322)
* Retrieving file text or mtime from a _PreviewTree has good performance when
there are many changes. (Aaron Bentley)
* The CHK index pages now use an unlimited cache size. With a limited
cache and a large project, the random access of chk pages could cause us
to download the entire cix file many times.
(John Arbash Meinel, #402623)
* When a file kind becomes unversionable after being added, a sensible
error will be shown instead of a traceback. (Robert Collins, #438569)
* Improved README. (Ian Clatworthy)
* Improved upgrade documentation for Launchpad branches.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/devel/bzr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/devel/bzr/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |