[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Nov 10 16:49:00 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.01.01alpha67:
- Prevent a compiler warning when compiling 64 bit binaries on HP-UX
using make CCOM=cc64
- Some files in include/schily/*.h have been enhanced to better support
- config.guess now knows about OpenVMS
- Changed bash test to use --version instead of -version as bash on
- include/schily/xmconfig.h (containing a "static" configuration for VMS
because "configure" does not work on VMS) was enhanced.
- Trying to add support for OpenVMS to RULES/*
- New autoconf tests for the type "long double" and a new "max size" type.
- libschily/*bytes.c now support 64 bit compilation and use a "ssize_t"
typed count parameter instead of "int".
- First complete version of a man page for rscsi.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by J
- cdda2wav now correctly deals with the case when no sound device
was specified. Thanks to Robert Grimm <rob%news.robgri.de@localhost>
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by J
- Make "isovfy" CD-ROM-XA aware
- Make "isodump" CD-ROM-XA aware
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.64 -r1.65 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |