[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Template-Declare
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Tue Nov 10 13:46:37 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Template-Declare: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 0.40 to version 0.42.
* Added the "strict" attribute to make exceptional situations fatal. (Theory)
* Removed unused "implementor" attribute in Template::Declare::TagSet. (Theory)
* Documentation tweaks (Theory)
* David (Theory) Wheeler spent considerable effort on cleaning up
Template-Declare for this release.
* Reworked all the documentation, neatening things, expanding the "USAGE"
section, fixing bugs in the examples, and adding missing docs for various
functions and methods.
* Added "dispatch_to" to replace "roots", which is now deprecated. Note that
"dispatch_to" resolves to template classes in the opposite order to "roots".
This won't be an issue if you only use a single temlate class.
* Converted the implementation of "alias" to be the same as that used for
"import_templates", which is much more efficient.
* Added the "into" parameter to "alias" and "import_templates".
* Added the "setting" syntactical sugar keyword for use with "alias".
* Renamed "import_templates" to "mix". The former is still around, but is
* Added support for package variables with "mix".
* Deprecated the undocumented "aliases()" and "alias_metadata()" methods, as
they are no longer needed. They're now no-ops that issue warnings. To be
removed altogether in a future version.
* Support for inline tagset definitions. Thanks to Olivier 'dolmen' MenguÃ?Â©
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Template-Declare/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Template-Declare/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |