[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/prelude-correlator
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hasso
Date: Sat Nov 7 18:30:29 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/prelude-correlator: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.0-beta8 (by Rumko via private mail).
- Include spamhaus_drop.dat in the source distribution. Fix installation
issue (closes #364).
- Initial SpamhausDrop plugin implementation, by
Wes Young <wes%barely3am.com@localhost> (closes #363)
- Do not discard --root parameters if prefix is absolute.
- Python 2.4 backward compatibility fixes.
- Handle plugin loading error gracefully.
- Improve WormPlugin accuracy, and make it carry a reference to the
initial event. The plugin used to alert when seeing an alert to a
given target, and this same alert going back to the source. This can
happen in a number of case (example: Netbios alert triggered by Snort)
As of now, the plugin will wait for the events to be repeated against
at least 5 differents hosts.
- Dshield CorrelationAlert now handle multiples events. Previously, we
used to generate a single Dshield CorrelationAlert for each events
where the source address would match the Dshield database. The plugin
now generate CorrelationAlert for multiples events received from the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/prelude-correlator/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/prelude-correlator/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/prelude-correlator/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |