[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/tmux
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hasso
Date: Sat Nov 7 17:25:08 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/misc/tmux: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.1. Amongst other things fixes long standing and well known bug
which broke copy&paste wrapped shell lines.
CHANGES FROM 1.0 TO 1.1, 05 November 2009
* New run-shell (alias run) command to run an external command without a
window, capture it's stdout, and send it to output mode.
* Ability to define multiple prefix keys.
* Internal locking mechanism removed. Instead, detach each client and run the
external command specified in the new session option lock-command (by default
lock -np), thus allowing the system password to be used.
* set-password command, and -U command line flag removed per the above change.
* Add support for -c command line flag to execute a shell command.
* New lock-client (alias lockc), and lock-session (alias locks) commands to
lock a particular client, or all clients attached to a session.
* Support C-n/C-p/C-v/M-v with emacs keys in choice mode.
* Use : for goto line rather than g in vi mode.
* Try to guess which client to use when no target client was specified. Finds
the current session, and if only one client is present, use it. Otherwise,
return the most recently used client.
* Make C-Down/C-Up in copy mode scroll the screen down/up one line without
moving the cursor.
* Scroll mode superseded by copy mode.
* New synchronize-panes window option to send all input to all other panes in
the same window.
* New lock-server session option to lock, when off (on by default), each
session when it has been idle for the lock-after-time setting. When on, the
entire server locks when all sessions have been idle for their individual
* Add support for grouped sessions which have independent name, options,
current window, but where the linked windows are synchronized (ie creating,
killing windows are mirrored between the sessions). A grouped session may be
created by passing -t to new-session.
* New mouse-select-pane session option to select the current pane with the
* Queue, and run commands in the background for if-shell, status-left,
status-right, and #() by starting each once every status-interval. Adds the
capability to call some programs which would previously cause the server to
hang (eg sleep/tmux). It also avoids running commands excessively (ie if used
multiple times, it will be run only once).
* When a window is zombified and automatic-rename is on, append [dead] to the
* Split list-panes (alias lsp) off from list-windows.
* New pipe-pane (alias pipep) to redirect a pane output to an external command.
* Support for automatic-renames for Solaris.
* Permit attributes to be turned off in # by prefixing with no (eg nobright).
* Add H/M/L in vi mode, and M-R/M-r in emacs to move the cursor to the top,
middle, and bottom of the screen.
* -a option added to kill-pane to kill all except current pane.
* The -d command line flag is now gone (can be replaced by terminal-overrides).
Just use op/AX to detect default colours.
* input/tty/utf8 improvements.
* xterm-keys rewrite.
* Additional code reduction, and bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/misc/tmux/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/misc/tmux/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/misc/tmux/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |