[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/python26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Nov 3 02:20:54 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/lang/python26: Makefile PLIST.common distinfo
Update to 2.6.4:
What's New in Python 2.6.4 final?
*Release date: 25-Oct-2009*
What's New in Python 2.6.4rc2?
*Release date: 18-Oct-2009*
- Issue #7115: Fixed the extension module builds that is failing when using
paths in the extension name instead of dotted names.
- Issue #7120: logging: Removed import of multiprocessing which is causing
crash in GAE.
- Issue #7149: fix exception in urllib when detecting proxy settings on OSX.
What's New in Python 2.6.4rc1?
*Release date: 07-Oct-2009*
Core and Builtins
- Issue #7019: Raise ValueError when unmarshalling bad long data, instead
of producing internally inconsistent Python longs.
- Issue #7068: Fixed the partial renaming that occured in r72594.
- Issue #7064: Fixed the incompatibility with Setuptools in distutils
when running the build_ext command.
- Issue #7052: Removed nonexisting NullHandler from logging.__all__.
- Issue #7039: Fixed distutils.tests.test_sysconfig when running on
installation with no build.
- Issue #7042: Fix test_signal (test_itimer_virtual) failure on OS X 10.6.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/lang/python26/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/lang/python26/PLIST.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/lang/python26/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |