[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: joerg
Date: Sun Nov 1 21:12:38 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml: Makefile distinfo
Update to py-lxml-2.2.3:
* The resolve_entities option did not work in the incremental feed
* Looking up and deleting attributes without a namespace could hit a
namespaced attribute of the same name instead.
* Late errors during calls to SubElement() (e.g. attribute related
ones) could leave a partially initialised element in the tree.
* Modifying trees that contain parsed entity references could result
in an infinite loop.
* ObjectifiedElement.__setattr__ created an empty-string child
element when the attribute value was rejected as a non-unicode/
* Syntax errors in lxml.cssselect could result in misleading error
* Invalid syntax in CSS expressions could lead to an infinite loop
in the parser of lxml.cssselect.
* CSS special character escapes were not properly handled in
* CSS Unicode escapes were not properly decoded in lxml.cssselect.
* Select options in HTML forms that had no explicit value attribute
were not handled correctly. The HTML standard dictates that their
value is defined by their text content. This is now supported by
* XPath raised a TypeError when finding CDATA sections. This is now
* Calling help(lxml.objectify) didn't work at the prompt.
* The ElementMaker in lxml.objectify no longer defines the default
namespaces when annotation is disabled.
* Feed parser failed to honout the 'recover' option on parse errors.
* Diverting the error logging to Python's logging system was broken.
Require setuptools-0.6c11 as it fails at least with newer Python 2.6
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |