[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/dhcpcd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: roy
Date: Fri Oct 16 21:43:13 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/dhcpcd: Makefile distinfo
Import dhcpcd-5.1.2 with these changes:
* ClientID is now reported when interface starts
* -w, --wait forces dhcpcd to wait until an interface gets a lease or
* Ensure DHCP socket is open when sending a DECLINE
* Uses new hwaddr if existing interface is downed and then changed.
* No longer works on firewire interfaces by default.
dhcpcd-5.1.2 has a new behaviour change - when starting up and at least 1
interface has a carrier then it tries to get a lease or times out.
It still daemonises regardless. This, along with the -b and -w flags
allows total control over the desired behaviour of dhcpcd.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/dhcpcd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/dhcpcd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |