[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jakllsch
Date: Fri Oct 16 20:26:04 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update xdaliclock to 2.30.
Reset MAINTAINER, per corespondence with nathanw.
Changes since 2.18:
01-Sep-09 (v2.30) OSX:
- Ported to Mac OS 10.6.
15-Jul-09 (v2.29) Palm WebOS:
- Palm's API changed; need to un-escape HTML.
06-Jul-09 (v2.28) Palm WebOS:
- Slight performance improvements.
- A little more work on the unfinished iPhone port.
27-Jun-09 (v2.27) Palm WebOS:
- Cosmetic animation and preferences improvements.
26-Jun-09 (v2.26) Palm WebOS:
- Initial port!
- Eliminated a slight flicker during animation.
- Initial incomplete, aborted attempt at iPhone port.
12-Nov-07 (v2.25) OSX:
- Added a Dali Clock dashboard widget.
28-Apr-07 (v2.24) OSX:
- Added a Dali Clock screen saver.
- Better application icon.
- Fixed bug where the background colors of the digits
and of the rest of the window were slightly out of
- Don't draw while menubar is active.
- Display day-of-month in seconds-only mode.
- Color application icons.
08-Jan-06 (v2.23) OSX:
- prettier preferences panel.
- smoother morphing;
- bigger "seconds only" font;
- color cycling on color devices.
- smoother morphing;
- better color cycling contrast;
- added three new, larger built-in fonts.
02-Jan-06 (v2.22) MacOS fixes:
- Coming out of full-screen mode no longer leaves
the window in a huge size if the title bar had
been turned off.
- Full screen mode hides the mouse pointer.
- ESC exits full screen mode.
- Build a universal binary (PPC and Intel).
- Added "Pin to desktop" preference.
- Minimize (Cmd-M) and Close (Cmd-W) work when
borderless or full screen.
31-Dec-05 (v2.21) Ported to MacOS X!
07-Sep-03 (v2.20) Updated "vroot.h" for compatibility with latest
xscreensaver (-root in Xinerama mode.)
Include various historical Macintosh predecessors in
the mac128/ subdirectory.
11-Sep-02 (v2.19) Added -window-id option, for use by xscreensaver-demo.
Handle exposure events in "-root -noseconds" mode.
Updated the PalmOS source to work with PalmOS SDK 4.0.
Fixed a dumb bug in the PalmOS preferences where you
couldn't set the FPS to exactly "10".
Updated make.com for VMS.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r0 pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/time/xdaliclock/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |