[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/glib2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hasso
Date: Thu Oct 15 11:46:25 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/glib2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.22.2. Changes are too numerous, but major new features
in 2.22.x include:
* GArray, GPtrArray, GByteArray, GTree and GMappedFile can be reference
* GLib can be forced to reload the XDG user directory mapping.
* The GLib mainloop supports per-thread default contexts.
* GIO now provides types and methods for IP addresses and UNIX domain
* GResolver provides asynchronous and cancellable APIs for resolving
hostnames, reverse lookup of IP addresses and resolving SRV records.
* Support for network IO has been added to GIO, including low-level
socket API and high-level API for network connections and services.
* GIOStream and its subclasses have gained support for read-write
* GIO supports starting and stopping of drives, which can be used
in connection with external hard disk enclosures, disk arrays, iSCSI
* GIO supports user interaction during unmount and eject operations.
* GIO can store and retrieve per-file metadata.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.165 -r1.166 pkgsrc/devel/glib2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/devel/glib2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.123 -r1.124 pkgsrc/devel/glib2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |