[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Mon Sep 14 06:09:08 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.1.19.
- file_set_size() was broken with OSes that didn't support posix_fallocate()
(almost everyone except Linux), causing all kinds of index file errors.
- ldap: Fixed hang when >128 requests were sent at once.
- Fixed a crash in saving messages where message contained a CR character that
wasn't followed by LF (and the CR happened to be the last character in an
- deliver: Don't send rejects to any messages that have Auto-Submitted header.
This avoids emails loops.
- Message decoding fixes (mainly for IMAP SEARCH, Sieve).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.138 -r1.139 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.102 -r1.103 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |