[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sun Sep 13 11:33:03 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale: Makefile distinfo
Updating time/p5-DateTime-Locale from 0.43 to 0.44
- Adjust dependencies
- All methods which return strftime-style patterns are officially deprecated
(and have been a little broken for some time, regardless). This includes all
date and time format methods ending in "_format".
- Other deprecated methods include:
month_name, month_abbreviation, month_narrow
month_names, month_abbreviations, month_narrows
day_name, day_abbreviation, day_narrow
day_names, day_abbreviations, day_narrows
quarter_name, quarter_abbreviation, quarter_narrow
era_narrow, era_names, era_abbreviations
- All of these deprecated methods will eventually be removed. If you are using
them directly, please change your code.
- Converted data files in tools/t/test-data to Unix line endings. This works
around a bug in Module::Signature. Reported by Zefram. RT #49085.
- Require Params::Validate 0.91, since 0.89 caused test failures for
someone. Reported by Jeremy Hetzler. RT #41365.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |