[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Wed Sep 9 05:45:08 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn: Makefile PLIST distinfo
bzr-svn 0.6.4 2009-08-03
* Handle 404's being returned during http probe. (#402063) (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Handle patch change requests that are too large without
printing a traceback. (#394527) (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Avoid printing backtrace on lock contention. (#401677) (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Handle http servers returning 403 Forbidden to OPTIONS requests.
(#399942) (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Cope with http exceptions in the bzr-svn probe code a bit more
gracefully. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Implement custom "bzr send" format that matches the format used by
"svn diff". This is used by default when submitting diffs against
Subversion branches. (Lukas LalinskÃ½, Jelmer Vernooij)
* Provide hint about creating working trees in 'bzr svn-import'.
bzr-svn 0.6.3 2009-07-17
* Pack relevant parts of the repository after fetch.
* Removed svn-branching-schemes help, because it's not relevant for new
users and might be confusing for users looking at "bzr help topics".
* Fix CustomLayout.get_branches. (Closes: #388698)
* Fix fetching of revisions with no commit message set to the 2a repository
* Explain repository UUIDs in "bzr help svn-layout". (#391525)
* Mark as compatible with bzr 1.17.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |