[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/snes9x-gtk
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Aug 29 13:37:50 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/emulators/snes9x-gtk: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to patch 75.
Changes for version 75
* Fixed screensaver disable option so it doesn't send a fake keypress
when Snes9x isn't focused.
* Changed resolution setting to store width and height instead of
a screen's mode index.
* Fixed a bug where the PortAudio driver wouldn't output sound at
* Allowed changing the behavior of the ESC key so it exits Snes9x.
Changes for version 74
* Fixed a couple thread deadlocking problems in the audio mixer
that could result in no sound.
* Removed the powerof2 function to fix compile problems on OpenBSD.
* Changed fullscreen mode to issue a raise signal to the window
manager after remapping.
Changes for version 73
* Fixed a compile error when XRandR support isn't being built.
* Included Tukuyomi's updated French localization.
Changes for version 72
* Added a new regular-interval audio mixer to significantly improve
* Added a new SDL audio output driver.
Changes for version 71
* Refactored video driver initialization code.
* Removed dependency on gtkglext for OpenGL output.
* Allowed theme icon to be used for window mini-icon.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/emulators/snes9x-gtk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/emulators/snes9x-gtk/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |