[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula/patches
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Aug 24 08:24:16 UTC 2009
* Fix 1323 about a problem when mounting a requested volume during a restore.
* Add more example SD Device configurations.
* Force the client_encoding to SQL_ASCII when database is already using this
* Fix 1335 about postgresql error message during copy session
* Cleanup old job records when starting the director (Created/Running -> Failed)
* Apply patch in bug 1315 by McMichaeli that fixes scripts/logwatch
* Add more output when spooling and no space left
* Fix postgresql driver bug that displayed <NULL> rows from time to time.
* Implement the project 'restore' menu: enter a JobId, automatically
* Should fix 1323 about verify accurate jobs and deleted files.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/sysutils/bacula/patches/patch-al
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |