[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Module-Starter
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sun Aug 23 14:40:57 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Module-Starter: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Module-Starter from version 1.500 (upstream 1.50) to version
1.520 (upstream 1.52).
- Set LICENSE
- Drop dependencies on devel/p5-Test-Pod and p5-Test-Pod-Coverage
1.52 Mon Jul 27 01:25:03 CDT 2009
* Support for more licenses. Thanks to Shlomi Fish.
* Fix slashing problems for Windows. Thanks Olivier Mengue
* Complains about extra unparsed options to try to detect
problems that come out of misquoted variables. Thanks to Gunnar Wolf.
* The list of files to ignore is now called ignore.txt,
which you can turn into .cvsignore, .gitignore, MANIFEST.SKIP
* Handles authors with apostrophes in their names better.
Thanks to, not surprisingly, Dave O'Neill.
* Removed module requirements on Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage
for Module::Starter to be built and installed. However,
t/pod.t and t/pod-coverage.t do still both get created even
if either of their two main modules are not installed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Module-Starter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Module-Starter/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |