[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Tue Aug 18 12:48:04 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update from version 1.5.1 to 1.6.1.
o Adjust the patch to Makefile.in to match, and make sure to use
./install-sh with the "-c" option, to ensure we can reinstall
after an install + deinstall.
o Fix PLIST issues (a few more than in the PR mentioned below).
Should fix PR pkg/41868.
* --enable-gost : use the GOST algorithm (experimental).
* Added some missing options to drill manpage
* Some fixes to --without-ssl option
* Fixed quote parsing withing strings
* Bitmask fix in EDNS handling
* Fixed non-fqdn domain name completion for rdata field domain
names of length 1
* Fixed chain validation with SHA256 DS records
* Addition of an ldns-config script which gives cflags and libs
values, for use in configure scripts for applications that use
use ldns. Can be disabled with ./configure --disable-ldns-config
* Added direct sha1, sha256, and sha512 support in ldns.
With these functions, all NSEC3 functionality can still be
used, even if ldns is built without OpenSSL. Thanks to OpenBSD,
Steve Reid, and Aaron D. Gifford for the code.
* Added reading/writing support for the SPF Resource Record
* Base32 functions are now exported
* ldns_is_rrset did not go through the complete rrset, but
only compared the first two records. Thanks to Olafur
Gudmundsson for report and patch
* Fixed a small memory bug in ldns_rr_list_subtype_by_rdf(),
thanks to Marius Rieder for finding an patching this.
* --without-ssl should now work. Make sure that examples/ and
drill also get the --without-ssl flag on their configure, if
this is used.
* Some malloc() return value checks have been added
* NSEC3 creation has been improved wrt to empty nonterminals,
* Fixed a bug in the parser when reading large NSEC3 salt
* Made the allowed length for domain names on wire
and presentation format the same.
* ldns-key2ds can now also generate DS records for keys without
the SEP flag
* ldns-signzone now equalizes the TTL of the DNSKEY RRset (to
the first non-default DNSKEY TTL value it sees)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/ldns/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/ldns/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |