[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Aug 18 14:18:33 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent: Makefile distinfo
Updating package devel/p5-AnyEvent from 4.910 to 5.111
5.111 Sun Aug 16 18:44:36 CEST 2009
- perl errornously requires sockaddr_un structures returned by the
kernel to have a specific length. work around this bug by padding
sockaddr_un structures (found to fail on OS X, as perl only uses
the correct code for GNU/Linux, but likely to fail on other
OSes as well).
5.11 Wed Aug 12 17:49:37 CEST 2009
- fixed a bug in run_cmd with input from filename.
- create a json coder object when none is given in write direction
to reduce dependency on JSON.
5.1 Tue Aug 11 03:17:32 CEST 2009
- tcp_connect now reports the correct error in $!, not an unrelated
one (was broken since 4.91).
- AE::Handle did not properly clear rtimeout/wtimeout watchers
when retrying a tcp_connect.
- new functions: AnyEvent::Util::run_cmd and close_all_fds_except.
- fixed wrong documentation in AE::Socket.
5.01 Mon Aug 10 03:16:32 CEST 2009
- last release broke EV child watchers :/.
5.0 Sun Aug 9 17:32:09 CEST 2009
- officially introduce and document the AE API.
- lowering the timeout at runtime did not have immediate effect
- AE::Handle now has separate and independent read and write timeout
- probe for Guard module when AnyEvent::Util is loaded, not at
runtime (Event doesn't like eval "use" from callbacks, and it avoids
exporting the probe function).
- Impl::IOAsync's io watchers did not use the filehandle emulation
code to work around it's watcher limits.
- work around IO::Async's problems with overloaded objects.
- try to disable wearnings inside IO::Async, it's just too buggy.
- do no longer use Event by default, only EV or Perl, Event is too
- hackishly provide fast AE:: interface when EV or Perl is the backend.
- inherit VERSION from AnyEvent::VERSION in most modules.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |