[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libev
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Aug 18 14:10:53 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/libev: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updating package for devel/libev from 3.7nb1 to 3.8
- bumping API/ABI-depends, because upstream change says nothing about
ABI/API incompatible change
3.8 Sun Aug 9 14:30:45 CEST 2009
- incompatible change: do not necessarily reset signal handler
to SIG_DFL when a sighandler is stopped.
- ev_default_destroy did not properly free or zero some members,
potentially causing crashes and memory corruption on repated
- take advantage of signalfd on GNU/Linux systems.
- document that the signal mask might be in an unspecified
state when using libev's signal handling.
- take advantage of some GNU/Linux calls to set cloexec/nonblock
on fd creation, to avoid race conditions.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libev/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/libev/buildlink3.mk \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |