[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Tue Aug 18 12:13:23 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Moose from version 0.88 to version 0.89.
- Adjust dependency on devel/p5-Class-MOP
0.89 Thu Aug 13, 2009
- Clarify "is", include discussion of "bare". (Sartak)
- For the first set of roles involved in a conflict, report all
unresolved method conflicts, not just the first method. Fixes #47210
reported by Ovid. (Sartak)
- Add assert_valid method to use a TypeConstraint for assertion (rjbs)
- Make "use Moose -metaclass => 'Foo'" do alias resolution, like -traits
- Allow specifying role options (alias, excludes, MXRP stuff) in the
arrayref passed to "use Moose -traits" (doy)
- Add functions meta_class_alias and meta_attribute_alias for creating
aliases for class and attribute metaclasses and metatraits. (doy)
- A trigger now receives the old value as a second argument, if the
attribute had one. (Dave Rolsky)
- Fix a bug with $obj->new when $obj has stringify overloading.
Reported by Andrew Suffield [rt.cpan.org #47882] (Sartak)
- However, we will probably deprecate $obj->new, so please don't start
using it for new code!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |