[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-MethodAttributes
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sun Aug 9 12:03:51 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-MethodAttributes: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for p5 module MooseX::MethodAttributes from 0.14 to 0.15
- Adjusting license
- Adding dependency to MRO::Compat
0.15 Sun, Jul 26 18:02:05 2009 +0100
* Fix test which was failing in some cases and additional test cases.
* No other changes on the dev release.
0.14_01 Thu, Jul 16 20:04:04 2009 +0100
* Add TODO tests for role combination with method attributes, proving that
this doesn't work.
* Add nasty hack to allow the application of roles with method attributes to
anon classes to
work if the user does a special handwave. This is less than optimum, see
big block comment
in the code. :/
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-MethodAttributes/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |