[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mew
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Sun Aug 9 12:01:18 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/mail/mew: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update mew to 6.2. This fixes PR 40808 and PR 41853.
* Configuration in ".mew.el", especially of mew-config-alist is
simplified. See the config2 node in info.
* Virtual mode is categorized to Selection and Thread. You can create
Selection by keyword, dialog, sorting, and so on. You can make
Thread even of Selection as well as of Summary.
* "S" is now virtual sort creating Selection. Physical sort is
assigned to "M-s".
* Punycode is supported. Mew now can display internationalized domain
* "Z" collects a folder list according to the current world.
No numeric argument is necessary any more.
* "_" toggles a long line: normal, long, wrapped.
* You can use gmail with IMAP.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.76 -r1.77 pkgsrc/mail/mew/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/mail/mew/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/mew/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/mail/mew/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/mew/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |