[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/john
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: zafer
Date: Thu Aug 6 19:14:53 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/john: Makefile distinfo
Update john to 22.214.171.124. Add license. Update patch-aa.
The following changes have been made between John 1.7.3 and 126.96.36.199:
* Corrected the x86 assembly files for building on Mac OS X.
* Merged in some generic changes from JtR Pro.
The following changes have been made between John 1.7.2 and 1.7.3:
* Two Blowfish-based crypt(3) hashes may now be computed in parallel for much
better performance on modern multi-issue CPUs with a sufficient number of
registers (e.g., x86-64).
* Bitslice DES assembly code for x86-64 has been converted to use
instruction pointer relative addressing (needed for Mac OS X support).
* New make targets: macosx-universal, macosx-x86-64, solaris-x86-64-cc,
solaris-x86-64-gcc, solaris-x86-sse2-cc, solaris-x86-sse2-gcc,
solaris-x86-mmx-cc, solaris-x86-mmx-gcc, solaris-x86-any-cc, linux-ia64;
other changes to the Makefile.
* Minor bug fixes.
* "DumbForce" and "KnownForce" external mode samples have been added to the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/security/john/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/john/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/john/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |