[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Wed Aug 5 10:41:18 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to sphinx 0.6.2
* Incompatible changes:
- Templating now requires the Jinja2 library
- The "document" div tag has been moved out of the ``layout.html``
template's "document" block
- The ``autodoc_skip_member`` event now also gets to decide
whether to skip members whose name starts with underscores.
* Theming support
- Due to popular demand, added a ``:doc:`` role which directly
links to another document without the need of creating a
label to which a ``:ref:`` could link to.
- Added a ``:download:`` role that marks a non-document file
for inclusion into the HTML output and links to it.
- Added an ``only`` directive that can selectively include text
based on enabled "tags".
- Added HTML section numbers, enabled by giving a
``:numbered:`` flag to the ``toctree`` directive.
- Scaled images now get a link to the unscaled version.
- SVG images are now supported in HTML (via ``<object>`` and
- New builder for Qt help collections, by Antonio Valentino.
- The new ``DirectoryHTMLBuilder`` (short name ``dirhtml``) creates
a separate directory for every page, and places the page there
in a file called ``index.html``.
* New translations:
* Bug Fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/py-sphinx/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |