[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/ccid
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hasso
Date: Mon Aug 3 18:38:28 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/ccid: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.3.11. Changelog:
1.3.11 - 28 July 2009, Ludovic Rousseau
- add support of Raritan D2CIM-DVUSB VM/CCID, Feitian SCR301,
Softforum XecureHSM, 2 Neowave Weneo tokens, Synnix STD200, Aktiv
Rutoken ECP, Alcor Micro SCR001, ATMEL AT91SC192192CT-USB,
Panasonic USB Smart Card Reader 7A-Smart, Gemalto GemProx DU and SU
- remove support of Reiner-SCT cyberJack pinpad(a) on request of
Reiner-SCT. You should user the Reiner-SCT driver instead
- define CFBundleName to CCIDCLASSDRIVER so that non class drivers
have a higher priority. Used by pcsc-lite 1.5.5 and up.
Add a --disable-class configure option so that the Info.plist does
not define a Class driver. Default is class driver.
- do not power up a card with a voltage not supported by the reader
- add support of PIN_PROPERTIES_STRUCTURE structure and
- adds support of FEATURE_MCT_READERDIRECT. Only the Kobil TriB@nk
reader supports this feature for now. This is used for the Secoder
functionality in connected mode.
- add support of a composite device. No change needed with libhal.
use --enable-composite-as-multislot on Mac OS X since libhal is
not available on Mac OS X or with libusb on Linux
- some minor bugs removed
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/ccid/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/ccid/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |