[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/memtester
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Mon Aug 3 15:51:40 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/memtester: Makefile distinfo
Update to 4.1.2. From the changelog:
- fix portability issue with MAP_LOCKED flag. Thanks: Scott Haneda.
- remove debugging output accidentally left in v.4.1.0.
- memtester.h was missing from the 4.1.0 tarball; release update to
fix that. Thanks: Owen Leonard.
- added the ability to test a specific physical region of memory
(by mmap'ing /dev/mem) with the new -p option, which takes a
hex starting address as a value. This is mostly of use to
developers trying to verify memory or I/O mapped devices (on
an embedded system, for instance). Thanks: Allon Stern.
- re-add the ability to set a suffix on the memory to allocate:
"3G", "128K", etc, mostly for use with the above new feature,
where the "memory" to be tested is less than a megabyte, but
also useful for users wanting to test many gigabytes; you no
longer have to do the conversion-to-megs in your head.
- documentation updates and clarifications.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/sysutils/memtester/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/sysutils/memtester/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |