[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-client
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonnerre
Date: Sun Aug 2 19:18:40 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/silc-client: Makefile Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches: patch-aa patch-ae
Update silc-client to version 1.1.8 to fix a security problem.
- Portability: Check threads support in OpenBSD.
- Security: Fixed string format vulnerability in client entry handling.
- Autoconf upgrade.
- PacketEngine: Don't free underlaying stream in packet stream create error
- If packet stream creation failed it freed the stream given as argument.
This is wrong. It is the caller's responsibility to free it if the
packet stream creation failed.
- SKE: When failure is received mark SKE always failed
Mark the SKE failed even if we don't receive error from remote. Fixes
crash where the callback is called back to application without valid
key material and without error status.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |