[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/websvn
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Sat Jul 25 19:33:46 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/websvn: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update to 2.2.1. From the changelog:
* Fixed downloading tar-gz-archives when using gz-extension
* Improved output when svn-command could not be executed correctly
* Added config option to use full alphabetic order (independent of
folder or file type)
* Fixed multiple links and minor issues
* Fixed issues: 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 219, 222, 223, 224,
225, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 234, 237, 238
* Fixed revision handling to use PEG revision instead of OPERATIVE revision
* This fixes many (but not all) cases when working with
* Removed dependencies to external command
* Added PEAR Archive_Tar
* Added PEAR Text_Diff
* Added usage of gz extension if available
* Added usage of PHP touch function
* Improved scalability of parent path handling
* Added support for upcoming PHP 5.3
* Added separate customizable extension mapping for GeSHi
* Added possiblity to ignore whitespace on compare and diff
* Added support for aliases in access file and handle continuation
* Added config option to set custom config path
* Added config option to exclude specific paths from the set of
repositories added by parentPath
* Added config option to add a subpath of a repository to the list
* Added config option to switch between showing age and date in log
and listing view (the other is displayed in the title attribute)
* Added auto detection of Windows
* Added message when config file does not exist
* Added new logo and favicon
* Fixed some broken links when navigating through a repository
* Fixed created archive to be identical (for the same revision)
across multiple request
* This works under Linux with any PHP version and under Windows with PHP 5.3
* Fixed parsing of access file to support usernames containing equal characters
* Updated translations
* Fixed: Several security fixed
* Added: Added GeSHi for code highlighting.
* Added: New languages.
* Changed: Separated modified files and directory listing.
* Changed: Updated used libraries.
FIX: XSS vulnarabilities (Issue 179)
FIX: Hide modified files in revision view based on authentication.
FIX: Numerous other security problems.
NEW: Added translations: hungarian, indonesian, slovak, uzbek.
CHANGED: Some code cleanup.
* Changed: many cleanups and optimisations.
* Added: more documentation for *.php files.
* Removed: extraneous bits.
* Changed: line endings now use UNIX-style across the board.
NEW: New default template theme offered by Erik PÃ¶hler
NEW: Template files may now be specified on a per repository basis
NEW: Add RSS 'alternate' <link> elements to the HTML headers in
directory listings. This lets you, for example, easily create a
'live bookmark' in Firefox to monitor commits to a particular SVN path.
NEW: Russian translation.
CHANGE: Bugtraq handling has been updated to account for the latest spec.
FIX: Syntax highlighting across lines has been fixed (Issue 85)
NEW: RSS feed can now list changed files
NEW: Templates can now show an open folder icon
NEW: Polish translation
NEW: Dutch translation
CHANGE: Window is scrolled to appropriate location when opening a new directory
FIX: Allow repository names containing '/'
FIX: Fixed sloppy HTML in diff templates
FIX: Fix problems with the diff output
FIX: Repositories on Windows network shares can now be accessed.
FIX: Accented characters weren't shown correctly in the directory comparison
FIX: Remove error when only one revision was available
* Use a more typical PKG_SYSCONFDIR.
* Don't depend on Apache PHP module; this runs anywhere PHP does.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/www/websvn/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/websvn/PLIST pkgsrc/www/websvn/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-aa \
pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-ab pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-ac \
pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-ad pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-ae \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/www/websvn/patches/patch-ag
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |