[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Thu Jul 23 09:07:11 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi: Makefile distinfo
Update strigi to 0.6.4
- Path fixes to the build system the benefit of windows users (sengels)
- Clean up of class ArchiveReader
- Support for LZMA compressed streams in archives, notably .deb and .rpm
- Remove preceding ./ from file path in tar archives.
- Make parsing ar and deb files easier to abort: useful in e.g. Dolphin
- Better method of removing deleted file from the CLucene
- Do not tokenize the URL in the index to improve polling speed
- Fix the bz2 header check: more bz2 archives are recognized (pino)
- Fix infinite loop on parsing SGI image files
- Fix reading of zip files without central directory.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |