[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xplanet
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Jul 22 13:37:06 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/x11/xplanet: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.1. Set LICENSE. Split off options into options.mk.
Version 1.2.1 (released 18 Apr 2009)
* Remove signbit() from ProjectionIcosagnomonic.cpp
* Add shadows from satellites on Saturn's rings, let brightness of
rings go to zero as Saturn approaches equinox.
* Add trail_output option to satellite files to print out
* Calculate eclipse shadows a little past the terminator so they
don't get cut off sharply.
* Reload satellite files in case TLE files are updated between
renderings. Suggested by Lutz M
* Added Lambert Equal Area projection
* Check that -origin above or below is not specified for the Sun.
* Added a definition for signbit() in ProjectionIcosagnomonic.cpp
* Add patch from Doug Hawkins to support marker_* keywords in
* Added the -label_body option. This is useful in conjunction
with -separation to specify which body the label should apply to.
* Added the -separation option. This places the observer at a
point in space where two bodies have the specified separation.
* Allow -glare 0 to remove sun glare.
* Fixed a bug where arcs were sometimes not drawn if they were
vertical or horizontal lines.
* A thickness value may now be specified for arcs.
* Added max_radius and min_radius keywords to marker files. This
disables drawing of the marker if the planet radius is larger than
or smaller than the specified value, respectively.
* Fixed a bug where the arc color was not reset to the default
color for subsequent arcs in the file.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |