[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/wireshark
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Tue Jul 21 20:39:41 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/wireshark: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/net/wireshark/patches: patch-aa patch-ad
Update "wireshark" package to version 1.2.1. Changes since version 1.2.0:
- Wireshark has a spiffy new start page.
- Display filters now autocomplete.
- Support for the c-ares resolver library has been added. It has many
- advantages over ADNS.
- Many new protocol dissectors and capture file formats have been added.
- Macintosh OS X support has been improved.
- GeoIP database lookups.
- OpenStreetMap + GeoIP integration.
- Improved Postscript(R) print output.
- The preference handling code is now much smarter about changes.
- Support for Pcap-ng, the next-generation capture file format.
- Support for process information correlation via IPFIX.
- Column widths are now saved.
- The last used configuration profile is now saved.
- Protocol preferences are changeable from the packet details context menu.
- Support for IP packet comparison.
- Capinfos now shows the average packet rate.
- The AFS dissector could crash.
- The Infiniband dissector could crash on some platforms.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |