[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/geany
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Jul 18 19:37:42 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/geany: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.17. Provided by Ulrich Etile on pkgsrc-users.
Include sysutils/desktop-file-utils/desktopdb.mk per pkglint.
Geany 0.17 (May 02, 2009)
* Fix broken selection of "Document->Set Encoding" menu items.
* Fix broken non-incremental search with the toolbar search entry when
pressing Enter (closes #2638180).
* Fix parsing of Make output (closes #2694479, patch by Andrea Mazzoleni).
* Fix crashes on quitting Geany (closes #2533990).
* Fix disabled Go to Tag items in the editor menu when using the
* Prevent crashes when two or more top level items in the symbol
list have the same name (closes #2778246).
* Add an option to set an additional plugin lookup path.
* Add a hidden preference 'use_safe_file_saving'. This has serious side
effects, please read the documentation before enabling this.
* Add 'Send Selection to Terminal' command to the Edit->Format menu.
* Change the background colour of the search entries in the Find
and Replace dialogs according to the search results.
* Add 'Close Other Documents' and 'Close All' menu items to the tab bar
* Add an option to allow appending the toolbar to the main menu bar
to save some vertical space.
* When a project is loaded, replace the project base path with the
project name in the Documents sidebar for parent items (closes #2723679).
* Make the file open dialog more compact.
* Ellipsize tab labels and some status messages for very long
filenames (closes #2777348).
* Add new toolbar element: Print (patch by Roland Baudin).
* Remember the active sidebar page between sessions.
* Add "Recent Projects" menu to the Project menu (#2728630,
patch by Elias Pschernig).
* Add Tools->Configuration Files item for snippets.conf.
* Fix wrong Fortran 90 comment characters when inserting templates.
* Add filetype ActionScript (patch by Chris Macksey).
* Fixes for CSS, Fortran and Ruby parsers.
* Add a trivial symbol parser for NSIS files.
* On Windows, change the working directory to the Geany installation
path at startup to avoid unwanted directory locking(closes #2626124).
* Fix window positioning on startup.
* Make build commands on Windows run synchronously to avoid problems
with reading build commands' output.
* HTMLchars: Extend plugin by bulk replace and replace on
input for special characters to their HTML entities.
* Splitwindow: Add keybindings for the split actions.
* VCDiff: Remove plugin from Geany. Use GeanyVC instead.
* Deprecate sci_get_text(), sci_get_selected_text() and
* Add sci_get_contents(), sci_get_contents_range() and
sci_get_selection_contents() as replacement functions to provide
an easier and cleaner API (initial patch by Frank).
* Make GEANY_FILETYPES_NONE = 0, sort filetype IDs randomly (so we can
append new filetypes without breaking the ABI); add
filetypes_by_title sorted list to GeanyData.
* Describe how to build Geany using the Waf build system.
* Updated translations: be, cs, de, es, fi, fr, hu, ja, pt_BR, ru,
sv, tr, zh_CN
Geany 0.16 (February 15, 2009)
* Fix indenting for Tabs & Spaces mode when inserting snippets.
* Fix snippets and smart indent using too much indentation when the
line contains whitespace after non-whitespace characters (#2215044).
* Fix segfault when showing Find in Files dialog when no documents are
* Fix not switching to 2nd last used document when the last used
document has been closed (#1945162).
* Group child tags by their parents in the symbol list for C-like
filetypes, Python, Conf (thanks to Conrad Steenberg).
* Use a tree for the Documents sidebar, grouped by path.
* Add 'Tools->Configuration Files' menu with items to open
filetype_extensions.conf and ignore.tags. These files are also
reloaded automatically when saved.
* Change configuration directory path to $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/geany
(most often this is ~/.config/geany).
* Allow to specify files on the command line and from remote instances
to be URIs (local and with GIO also remote URIs).
* Increase minimum required GTK version to 2.8.
* Add Project Indentation prefs, which override the Editor
Preferences dialog options. For new projects, these default to
the editor indent prefs.
* Add an interface pref for whether to hide additional widgets when
double-clicking on document notebook tabs (off by default).
* Add a preference to invert all colours for syntax highlighting.
* Add a hidden preference "allow_always_save" to make the Save buttons
and menu items always sensitive.
* Rework the toolbar: now all elements can be added/removed/reordered
using a simple XML file.
* Add new toolbar buttons for Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Preferences,
Close All and Build (including a submenu for Make actions).
* Add a progressbar widget to the statusbar to show progress for time
* Make Ctrl-click go to matching brace if there's no current word.
* Make Shift+Mouse wheel scroll the editor view horizontally.
* Make the 'Mark' button for Find highlight the results with rounded boxes
instead of marking the whole line.
* Add auto-closing of braces, brackets and quotes (Guillaume de Rorthais).
* Support multiple %cursor% wildcards in Snippets (Thomas Martitz).
* Add new filetypes Ada, CMake, Matlab, NSIS, Vala and YAML.
* Update HTML character entities (thanks to Tyler D'Agosta).
* Parse restructuredText sections in the order of first-used underline
character, which can now be any punctuation character (as per the spec).
* Remove GTK global tags, replace them with C (C99) tags. The GTK tags
file is still available for download on the website.
* Minor improvements for filetypes CSS, Fortran, FreeBasic, HTML, Tcl
* Improve tab close icon size.
* Changes to the Windows installer:
- The full installer now includes the GTK 2.14 runtime environment.
- Register ".geany" as Geany Project File extension.
- Install GTK translation files only if installation of translation
files were requested (saves about 22 MB otherwise).
- Support silent installations.
* Add Split Window 'Split Vertically' command (thanks to Moritz Barsnick).
* Make Version Diff plugin set the indent type for diffs based on the
current file's indent type.
* Minor improvements to the filebrowser plugin
* Generate plugin API header geanyfunctions.h containing macros to
avoid having to type the function pointer names manually.
* Deprecate pluginmacros.h in favour of geanyfunctions.h.
* Add "editor-notify" to the plugin API.
* Add new plugin symbol plugin_help() which is called by Geany when the
plugin should show its documentation (if any, symbol is optional).
* Update Scintilla regular expression info for v1.77 (character
classes, ASCII escaping, character sets containing square
brackets peculiarities). Adapted from SciTE doc.
* Complete 'Hello World' Plugin Howto.
* Updated translations: bg, ca, cs, de, en_GB, fr, hu, it, ja,
pt_BR, sv, ru, tr, vi, zh_CN
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/geany/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/geany/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/geany/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |