[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/fricas
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Mon Jul 13 19:57:22 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/math/fricas: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to FriCAS 1.0.7
- Comparisons between elements of the Expression domain are undefined.
Earlier versions gave confusing results for expressions like '\%e < \%pi',
now FriCAS will complain about '<' being undefined.
- A domain for general quaternions was added.
- Equality in Any is now more reasonable -- it uses equality from
underlying domain if available.
- Messages about loading of components are switched off by default.
- Release build benefits from parallel make.
- In Spad code a single quote now means that the following token
is a symbol.
- Reorganization of algebra sources, in particular several types
have changed (this may affect users Spad code).
Bug fixes, in particular:
- Categories with default package can be used just after definition
(fixes 1.0.6 regression).
- Plots involving 0 or 1 work now.
- Numbers in radix bigger than 10 appear correctly in TeX output.
- Fixed browser crashes when displaying some domains.
- Fix horizontal display of fractions.
- Allow local domains in conditionals (in Spad code).
- Fixed a problem with splitting polynomials and nested extensions.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/math/fricas/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/math/fricas/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/fricas/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |