[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Jul 7 20:43:38 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for p5 module AnyEvent from 4.411 to 4.800
4.8 Mon Jul 6 23:45:16 CEST 2009
- AnyEvent::DNS did not properly follow CNAME records with
- AnyEvent::DNS would errornously return AAAA records
with v4 mapped addresses (a faulty record) as ipv4 addresses,
causing AnyEvent::Socket to throw an exception.
- added new module AnyEvent::TLS for easier SSL/TLS context
creation, with many options including hostname verification,
secure default configuration, lots of documentation and,
predefined diffie-hellman keys for perfect forward security
and much more. get it while it's still fresh!
- use AnyEvent::TLS in AnyEvent::Handle for context management.
- load AnyEvent::Handle only on demand in AnyEvent::DNS,
so AnyEvent::Socket users have smaller memory footprint
in the common case.
- add AnyEvent::Handle->push_shutdown method.
- add an additional error message parameter to AnyEvent::Handle's
on_error callback (for TLS, $! is still available).
- add AnyEvent::Handle on_starttls/on_stoptls callbacks.
- make AnyEvent::Handle more robust against early conenction
failures (during new), and return C<undef> in that case
from the constructor.
- AnyEvent::Handle will now try to load only JSON::XS first,
then fall back to JSON.
- format_ipv4/format_ipv6 are now exported by default, for symmetry,
and because it was documented that way.
4.451 Fri Jul 3 00:28:58 CEST 2009
- do not clear rbuf when shutting down an AnyEvent::Handle
object - doing so breaks AnyEvent::HTTP.
4.45 Mon Jun 29 22:59:26 CEST 2009
- a write error could cause AnyEvent::Handle to create
an I/O watcher with an undefined $fh.
- special-case mapped ipv4 addresses in both
AnyEvent::Socket::format_address and parse_address,
to treat them just like ipv4 addresses.
- updated and overhauled the AnyEvent::Intro doc.
- implement AnyEvent::Socket::format_ipv4/ipv6.
- slightly speed up portable_pipe/socketpair.
- expand condvar begin/end documentation.
4.42 Fri Jun 26 08:32:18 CEST 2009
- preliminary and neccesarily incomplete support for IO::Async.
- reset SIGCHLD to DEFAULT when AnyEvent is loaded, in
case it was set to IGNORE, to ensure we can catch child statuses
even when the calling env acts stupidly.
- updated benchmarks with IO::Async, which performs very well.
4.412 Wed Jun 24 01:35:57 CEST 2009
- support an "untaint" attribute for AnyEvent::DNS
and set it on the default resolver.
- implement and document AnyEvent::Impl::Perl::loop.
- remove all anyevent-env variables from %ENV
when running in tainted mode.
- mention and extend the IO::Lambda benchmark.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |