[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jun 9 18:45:13 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.01.01alpha60:
- Trying to work around nasty Linux distributions that try to fool
function tests and thus may result in incorrect results for the
fexecl fexecle fexecv fexecve fspawnv fspawnl fspawnv_nowait getline
- New include files include/schily/dlfcn.h and include/schily/shcall.h
- New autoconf tests for dlopen() and similar functions
- Fixed a typo in include/schily/fnmatch.h that prevented compilation on
- Fixed a typo in include/schily/libport.h that prevented compilation on
- New makefile "Mocsw" allows to create packages for "opencsw"
- RULES/rules.csw enhanced to allow to overwrite EMAIL= and HOTLINE= from
the make command line.
- New autoconf test for getprogname()/setprogname()
- Support for using Microsoft "cl" to compile 64 bit binaries from Cygwin
has been finished
- Code in libschily/fexec.c cleaned up for better readability
- libschily/checkerr.c now correctly handles the "WARN" directive.
- Cdrecord now calls read_format_capacities() in silent mode in order to
check whether the current drive supports this SCSI command.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by J
- cdda2wav now gives better readable text with cdda2wav -help
- BeOS has a /boot/develop/headers/be/support/ByteOrder.h that also
_BYTEORDER_H and thus interferes with our cdda2wav/byteorder.h
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by J
- libschily/checkerr.c (used by mkisofs) now correctly handles the "WARN"
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches/patch-ai
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |