[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/libsoup24
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue May 26 16:33:34 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/libsoup24: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.26.2. Set LICENSE to gnu-lgpl-v2.
Changes in libsoup from 2.26.1 to 2.26.2:
* SOUP_SESSION_TIMEOUT now works properly with
SoupSessionAsync [#574414] and SSL [#578928]. Added
tests/timeout-test to test this.
* SoupDate fixes:
* soup_date_to_string() now handles SOUP_DATE_RFC2822
[#579055, Enrico TrÃ¶ger]
* soup_date_new_from_string() now accepts 24:00 as a
time in ISO8601 timestamps
* soup_date_to_string() now coerces the date to UTC
for HTTP and cookie dates, and outputs the UTC
correct offset for the other date types.
* Added regression tests to tests/date
* soup_headers_parse() now completely ignores
syntactically-incorrect headers, rather than passing them to
soup_message_headers_append() and causing a g_warning.
soup_message_headers_append() now also rejects 0-length
header names. Updated tests/header-parsing to check this.
* Fix a crash when cancelling a message from a "restarted"
handler, and updated a regression test to notice the
underlying cause. [#580193]
* TLS1.1 support in gnutls has been temporarily disabled, to
work around what appears to be a bug in gnutls's support for
backward-compatibility with older servers. [#581342]
* DNS resolution should be slightly faster, as we no longer
set a flag that resulted in additional unnecessary DNS
* The --disable-more-warnings flag to configure is no longer
required when you are using gcc < 3.4. [#578851]
* Fixed a bug in the new body parsing code [qv #571283 below]
that caused libsoup to mistakenly reject some responses with
SOUP_STATUS_MALFORMED, "Message Corrupt". [#582002]
* soup_form_request_for_data() now allows you to use "PUT" as
the method, because apparently some web service authors
think that's how you spell "POST", or something. [#581860]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/libsoup24/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/libsoup24/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |