[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Thu May 21 10:48:23 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
- Updating package for p5 module Net::RawIP from 0.23nb1 to 0.25
- Setting gnu-gpl-v2 as license
- removing patches which are applied upstream
- removing unused dependency List::MoreUtils
2008.10.22 - 0.25 - Sebastien Aperghis-Tramoni (SAPER)
- [TESTS] CPAN-RT#39252: Proc::ProcessTable does not support the size
attribute on all systems. Thanks to Havard Eidnes for the patch.
- [DOC] Improved the documentation a bit.
2008.10.21 - 0.24 - Sebastien Aperghis-Tramoni (SAPER)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a segfault and a warning, thanks to Mike Lowell.
- [DIST] Simplified the detection logic to make it work on more systems.
- [DIST] Declared all prerequisite modules.
- [TESTS] Removed all the tests related to the warning that was emitted
by the module when ran as non root.
- [TESTS] Fixed several tests to make them more portable.
- [TESTS] Added 00-load.t, 01-api.t
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-RawIP/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |