[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/cheese
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed May 20 15:37:38 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/graphics/cheese: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.26.2. Set LICENSE to gnu-gpl-v2.
- Don't take new photo while waiting for the previous
Ignore new photo requests if we are still waiting for an "handoff"
signal for the previous one, fixes bug #582902
- Fix a couple of trivial memory leaks in the thumbnail generator code, fixes
- Don't return if "image-loading" icon is not found, we will have an empty
pixbuf while the thumbnail thread is running but it is surely better than
no thumbnail at all. Try to fallback to generic "image" icon before giving
fixes (at least it should) bug #582240.
- added/updated translations
- ar, courtesy of Khaled Hosny
- be, courtesy of Ð¯Ð³Ð¾Ñ? Ð?Ñ?Ñ?'Ñ?Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ?Ñ?
- el, courtesy of Simos Xenitellis
- es, courtesy of Jorge GonzÃ¡lez
- kn, courtesy of Shankar Prasad
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/cheese/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/cheese/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/graphics/cheese/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/cheese/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |