[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue May 19 23:33:35 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness: Makefile distinfo
- updating package for p5 module Test::Harness from 3.16 to 3.17
- setting gnu-gpl-v2 as license
- Changed the 'failures' so that it is overridden by verbosity rather
than the other way around.
- Added the 'comments' option, most useful when used in conjunction
with the 'failures' option.
- Deprecated support for Perls earlier than 5.6.0.
- Allow '-I lib' as well as '-Ilib' in $Test::Harness::Switches
- Restore old skip parsing semantics for TAP < v13. Refs #39031.
- Numerous small documentation fixes.
- Remove support for fork-based parallel testing. Multiplexed
parallel testing remains.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |