[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libdatrie
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri May 15 08:52:42 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/libdatrie: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update libdatrie to 0.2.2.
- Support building with linkers without symbol versioning supports,
including Mac, Cygwin, MinGW.
- Support other iconv implementations than that's in glibc, for Mac and MinGW.
- Fix errors in documentation
- Symbol versioning to ease upgrade across SONAME
- Minor cleanups
- New APIs for performance: trie_state_copy(), trie_state_is_single()
- More robust handling of alphabet ranges
- Allow co-existence with libdatrie0
- Breaking ABI with libdatrie0
- More capacity with 32-bit node index
- Adjusted API for non-file trie usage
- All data in one file, no more *.br and *.tl split
- Drop SBTrie wrapper; all features are merged into Trie
- Domain characters are now Unicode
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libdatrie/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/libdatrie/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/libdatrie/buildlink3.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |